When expertise, experience and depth count, Page Perry is there to fulfill a client’s legal needs.
Page Perry, LLC has developed special expertise and recognition in the area of fraud and breach of fiduciary duty disputes, with particular emphasis on the trial and arbitration of securities, investment and insurance claims.Although best known for its representation of investors, the Firm has developed a broad based trial and business practice in other areas. The Firm’s trial practice is very active in employment disputes, elder abuse, ERISA claims, and international disputes. The Firm’s business practice includes representation of privately held businesses and their owners and investors in negotiations and disputes concerning control and management of those businesses. The Firm assists clients in the creation, acquisition, merger, reorganization, and sale of businesses and business entities as well as in the legal aspects of conducting business. We also represent issuers and sellers of securities, brokers, investment advisors, and other licensed securities professionals in securities transactions, regulatory matters, internal investigations, and regulatory proceedings.
In addition to the Firm’s business practice, several Page Perry partners have extensive experience in representing individuals who have suffered catastrophic injuries. This wide-ranging experience includes litigation against manufacturers, drivers, property owners and health care providers, among others.
Our practice and reputation are national in scope. We routinely practice throughout the United States and are often associated as co-counsel to assist other attorneys who wish to benefit from the Firm’s depth and experience in arbitration and litigation.
Facts at a Glance:
- Page Perry attorneys have recovered $1 million or more for investors on more than 50 separate occasions.
- J. Boyd Page has assisted in recovering $1 million or more for investors on more than 45 separate occasions, including more than 30 occasions since January 2005.
- Page Perry has assisted dozens of investors in recovering over $275 million since January 2005.
- Page Perry attorneys have handled thousands of securities arbitration cases.
- Page Perry attorneys have handled more than 100 jury trials.
- Page Perry attorneys have handled more than 125 appeals.
- Of course, past successes do not guarantee similar results under different factual and legal circumstances.